A ‘Depth’ of Experience.
We’ve worked across the UK, from Yorkshire to the Isle of Wight, and Cornwall to Kent.
- Ground stability assessment within a former dry dock and scheduled ancient monument at Portsmouth, Hampshire.
- Ground strength assessment for new wind turbines, Huddersfield, Yorkshire.
- Ground contamination assessment and remediation at a former petrol filling station, St Ives, Cornwall.
- Ground strength assessment, for a replacement harbour gate, Polperro, Cornwall.
- Combined ground strength and contamination assessments, Thetford, Norfolk.
- Ground strength assessment for a new recycling facility, Rochester, Kent.
- Combined Ground Stability (Mining), Ground Strength and Ground Contamination site investigation for a new budget supermarket, Camborne, Cornwall.
- Ground contamination assessment, former gas works, Hayle, Cornwall.
- Emergency coastal stability assessment, Praa Sands, Cornwall.
- Stability assessment within an existing concrete clay tank (confined space investigation), St Austell, Cornwall.
- Emergency coastal stability assessment on a partially collapsed harbour wall, Plymouth, Devon.
For a selection of our past work – Please contact us for more details.
AGS Ground Solutions employ highly skilled Engineers, Scientists and Technicians from a broad range of Backgrounds. Contact Us for CVs.
“At AGS Ground Solutions, We’re big enough to have the resources to cope, but we’re still small enough to offer the personal touch. You therefore get the best of both worlds…”
Principal Geo-Environmental Engineer and Managing Director